With electricity prices moving upwards & various network and environmental charges a reality, clients need to closely monitor and manage their energy consumption to avoid significant cost impacts.
Meridian Energy Group assist clients take control of their energy consumption, demand and costs.
The first step is for us to undertake an energy audit on your facilities. Meridian energy’s experienced team of auditors provide Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Energy Audits.
In short, we:
- Audit the site and undertake a detailed analysis
- Review all energy data, billing and network charges
- Identify and quantify cost reduction opportunities
- Report and present our findings and recommendations
- Prepare quotations and financial modelling
- Assess and advise applicable grants, rebates and funding opportunities
The scope of an energy audit is extensive and detailed; we consider all energy uses at the site including:
- LED Lighting, Controls, Sensors and Design optimization
- Building Management Systems, Automation, Controls, Tuning and Commissioning
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning Systems, Switches, Sensors and Controls
- Chillers, Boilers and Variable Speed Drives, Heat Pumps and Motors
- Building Envelope improvements
- Sub Metering, Monitoring and Reporting
- Water and waste initiatives can also be considered
Our experienced team then prepares a detailed report of current consumption, costs and provide a list of fully costed recommended solutions. We also provide estimated projected savings, finance options, to carry out the works.